Echo Mobile’s research focused on 14 organizations that have deployed messaging applications for development projects across different regions and sectors. The findings from each project have been summarized in one-page briefings that provide insights for development practitioners and technologists.
- Agricultural Value Chain Activity (AVC) USAID, Uzbekistan
- Amigo Anônimo Alcoholics Anonymous, Brazil
- #BangaloreIsBurning and Save Bangalore’s Trees, Jhatkaa, India
- DZCareer Souktel and World Learning, Algeria
- Ebola Broadcast Service BBC Media Action, Sierra Leone and Liberia
- Ebola Community Action Platform (ECAP) Mercy Corps, Liberia
- Farm.ink, Kenya
- Food Bot and the AIDA Chatbot Builder World Food Programme and InSTEDD
- MomConnect Praekelt Foundation, South Africa
- RapidPro Surveyor, UNICEF
- Shujaaz Well Told Story, Kenya
- U-Report, UNICEF
This work is part of a wider messengers initiate with Echo Mobile. For the full project, visit our messengers page.